Best Laptops Under 600 Dollars
The world is essentially digital right now and we all need gadgets like smartphones and computers and laptops to work our way through it all. Though computers are also a great option for it. But the reason people prefer laptops is because laptops are portable – you can carry them wherever you want, you can even carry it to work and you can use it however you want to use it – you don’t have to sit at your desk continuously to work on something.
Obviously, it is quite hard to choose one laptop from the variety of laptops that are available out there in the market and with everything that each company claims, it can be quite a task to choose one that is right for you, that fits with your budget and serves your purpose as well.
But don’t worry because we are here to solve your problem. Below we have made a list of 10 best laptops under 600 dollars.
Now once you set out to buy a laptop that falls under $600, you must remember that you wouldn’t get all the ultra features of a high budget laptop like gaming and everything in your laptop. It wouldn’t have all those extraordinary features in it but do not be disappointed because it will still have all your purposes that for your everyday work and it will still have the common features that you may need and that too at a quite affordable price so yay!
Also, this price change is generally chosen by the college students because they usually want to get a budget laptop that will help them in their academic work, assignments, projects and stuff like that but still, you can expect a lot of range in this budget as well.
There are many all-purpose laptops so do not worry, you will have many options to choose from. And we have specially researched a lot of them to bring to you the best of all and all our reviews are based on real-time customer feedback so they are completely ideal for you. And also one thing to remember while you are buying a budget laptop is that you should search for everything that you need – what is your purpose, why are you buying it and search a laptop that fits it perfectly and that is the laptop that you should buy. So make sure you know what is it that you need from your laptop. Alright?
Okay. Let’s get into it.
07 of the Best Laptops under 600 dollars:
- Acer Aspire 5
It’s quite safe to say that it is the best one under the budget and will provide you with all the facilities that you need. Whether you need it for work, if you are a business owner or an employee, or whether you need it for college purposes – for assignments, for projects, for exams and different things like that. Be it any field that you are in – be it medical, be it maths, be it law, be it arts, be it commerce, be it accounting – anything! This laptop will serve all your purposes.
Acer Aspire 5 has got a pretty elegant look toward its quite aesthetic and has a very stylish looking slim body. It’s not at all heavy so you can easily carry it around for work. It’s got a good 1080×1920 pixel resolution that gives out some great display and colours and its got a white screen display for you to enjoy.
Some features of Acer Aspire 5:
- A widescreen display corresponding to 15.6 inches.
- Comes with a colour intelligence feature. What it does is basically it improves the quality of the colours and the visual is that is shown on the screen.
iii. no need to worry if you got to work on your laptop for hours on end because it comes with a BlueLightSheild option with which you do not have to strain your eyes with the glare of the colours and brightness.
- It comes with built-in 8GB RAM and has a great and effective processor that enables it to perform very efficiently.
- It comes with great battery life and can be used for long hours without having to charge, its battery backup is usually nine hours.
- It’s got a really great user interface and everything from images and text and videos and graphics loads quite quickly.
vii. It also comes with a backlit keyboard which gives you a great typing experience and USB type c port.
viii. it also enables you to have the greatest Wi-Fi connections which are quite fast and also has a fingerprint reader.
- Lenovo IdeaPad S145
Are you a graphic designer or someone into the world of graphics? Then this particular laptop is surely for you. It’s got excellent memory management and comes with 16GB Ram which means you can also use it for gaming purposes and it won’t it be a problem at its speed at all. It is a great stylish look and is quite slim with elegant aesthetics.
Its screen resolution is basically 1366×768 pixels with a great standard HD screen approximating to 15.6 inches. Though it is not in full HD but still is a great deal at its price. Also if you are worried about spending too much time on your laptop and straining your eyes, then you do not need to worry because it also comes with an anti-glare option which will help you to use your laptop for long hours without straining your eyes.
Some key features of Lenovo IdeaPad S145:
- It has an exceptionally great processor and works quite fast and delivers a powerful performance all in all.
- This laptop is not that heavy so you can move it around often with quite an ease.
iii. Also comes with an additional 1TB HDD storage space, so that’s quite a bonus for users.
- It has a battery life of 5 hours which is not that much a good point if really consider.
- You additionally get a wireless mouse and it’s got quite some ports which will be really helpful and the keyboard is also really good for typing with ease (it’s got an ergonomic design).
- Acer Swift 3
This one is a very stylish and elegant model with improved and innovated functions. It’s all metal and looks really stunning and aesthetic. It does not have much weight, it’s quite light in weight with just three pounds and if you are someone who travels a lot or you need to carry your laptop to work or carry it around a lot then this laptop is just the right choice for you because it’s quite lightweight in your hands, so it can be easily taken around and there is absolutely no chance of any hand fatigue.
This laptop comes with 1920×1080 resolution with a display screen approximating to 14 inches. Which basically means, in short, it has a great display, the images are quite clear and sharp and you are going to have one of the best visual experience with this laptop. Also if you were wondering about the colour intelligence technology pertinent of the Acer brand, then yes, absolutely! This model also has the colour intelligence technology and gives out great and vibrant colours to the users.
Some key features of Acer Swift 3:
- It comes with a great processor that delivers a powerful performance and can handle some really demanding tasks.
- It’s got UHD GPU which is is just great for the graphics and stuff relating to it.
iii. It has got an amazingly great cache memory with around 6 MB.
- Its also comes with an exceptionally good battery life of around 12 hours, so you can basically work for 12 hours non stop which is absolutely great.
- It also comes with a backlit keyboard so that you can get a smooth typing experience.
- It has a webcam that captures in HD and also has many USB ports for ease of use.
vii. Also enables you to have the fastest Wi-Fi connections.
- HP Pavilion 14
We are all aware of the grand HP and just like all the other models, this one is also quite durable. It has a classic design and is quite light in weight and therefore easily portable. Moreover, it is so lightweight, that it could be the most eligible for carrying around in the list of all. It flaunts a resolution corresponding to 1366 x 768 pixels and comes with an HD screen approximating to 14 inches, but the screen appears even larger thanks to its micro-edge display technology.
It provides a great user interface and great quality pictures as well as videos – all thanks to the integrated UHD GPU. It comes with expandable 8GB RAM and a good processor. It’s also got 6 MB of memory cache. But that’s not it, the best part about this still stays the storage space which is about 2TB HDD.
Some key features of HP Pavilion 14:
- It has a battery life ranging from about 6-8 hours, which typically depends upon the usage of the laptop.
- There’s a good backlit keyboard to give you the best typing experience and also as a HD webcam to capture the best pictures and videos.
iii. It has many USB ports so that you will never have an issue with that.
- There’s also innovative audio technology that comes with it and powerful dual speakers to give you the best sound experience.
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340
Lenovo IdeaPad S340 is quite an aesthetic laptop that can help you with basic to mid-range tasks easily. It is fairly light in weight so you can easily carry it around while working. And if you are something needs to carry your laptop around a lot while they are working then this one is a great option for you. What generally happens with lightweight devices is either they are not durable or they become quite fragile but Lenovo IdeaPad S340 here is an exception. It is quite a laptop – it’s durable even after been fairly light in weight.
It comes with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels display screen approximating to 15.6 inches. It isn’t very bright or the best colour option available out there in the market but then again it comes with an anti-glare technology which is quite great for working hours on end without straining and damaging your eyes. The 8GB RAM and the amazing processor that it comes with make it a breeze to get all the tasks done.
Some key features of Lenovo IdeaPad S340:
- It comes with a decent 6MB cache memory.
- despite not having great resolution scale it still has some exceptionally good graphics and visual representations.
iii. The storage space isn’t much with 128 GB SSD, but it is still rather fast.
- It comes with a good enough battery life of 8.5 hours, which is not so good but also not so bad. In short, it works.
- It has a good HD webcam and also has integrated microphones (digital microphones).
- It uses Dolby audio technology and some great speakers that produce some great output.
vii. There are also several ports that you can use to connect various devices.
- ASUS VivoBook 15
It’s one of the best laptops that you can find out there at this budget. It is quite light in weight so you can carry it around very easily, it’s highly portable and if you are someone who has the kind of work that needs carrying your laptop around a lot then this might be the best choice for you. But even so, it is quite strong and durable. It’s got a HD screen display with screen space approximating to 15.6 inches with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. So it offers great picture quality, colours and sharpness and an overall great visual experience.
It’s got a cool, stylish looking, slim body and you can even use it for gaming and stuff like that. It comes with 16GB Ram and has fairly good processing power. It doesn’t lag much and works rather quickly. It’s got a storage support system of 256 GB.
Some features of ASUS VivoBook 15:
- It comes with a steady battery life of about 8 hours you can work straight for these many hours without having to recharge the battery.
- It comes with many additional ports for better and easier connectivity.
iii. It also comes with a backlit keyboard for or a good typing experience and a fingerprint reader for security.
- There is also additional Bluetooth support.
- Dell 15 3000
Who hasn’t heard of the company Dell? It’s a widely popular name in the space of laptops and computers. This one again is a great addition in the list with its slim body (slimmer than even an inch) gives it a very stylish and elegant look.and also it doesn’t way that much so you can easily carry it around for work or travel.
It’s got a unique energy-efficient LED panel and the screen approximates nearly to 15.6 inches.
What it does is – you can work for longer hours and you can save energy/power so that you do not have to recharge as often as you would have to otherwise. It’s got a screen resolution of 1366×768 pixels which we do agree is not much and doesn’t give the best display at this price that you can find out there in the market. But even at this price, it gives us the technology of touch which is quite a bonus.
Some key features of Dell 15 3000:
- The processor is quite powerful and it delivers a quite powerful performance as well.
- It’s got a cache memory of 2 MB.
iii. You can also do a bit of gaming with this laptop model.
- The best part about it is it supports dual units when it comes to the storage that is it’s got a storage space 256 GB along with a 1TB hard disk drive.
- It provides you with a battery life of about 5 hours but it can even be used for more because of its energy-saving technology.
- you are also provided with an additional mouse and it has got many ports to enable easier connectivity.
Well, these were 07 of the best laptops that you can get out there in the market at this range, that is at $600. Obviously, you will not get those high profile laptops with all the latest, innovative technologies and speed and performance and you might not be able to carry out a lot of your gaming stuff and advanced activities with these laptops but still, they are quite good for day to day use.
Also, if you are a college student, which you probably are because you are looking for a laptop at this price range, then it will really help you with all the assignments and projects and work that you may have got. Plus these laptops that we have listed are quite portable as well, as they are very light in weight so you can easily carry them around to your college or your workplace.
Almost all of them have an average to good battery life ratio so you wouldn’t have to worry about recharging it again and again. We have researched these 07 laptops from many, many that were available out there and reviewed them as well as used real-customer reviews who have actually used these over time. And so it is quite safe to say that they are basically the best at their range.
However even after reading all these reviews, it can still be confusing to put your finger on one laptop. And since you are looking at a much medium price range for the same therefore it is very important to see if everything that you need for is provided by the laptop you want to buy.
Therefore you need to consider a few things before you buy a laptop, all of them are listed below:
Buyer’s Guide for buying laptops under $600:
- Now since you have already decided on the budget therefore we are going to skip that one.
- Operating system: if you are a college student or if you are a working person then there might be a need to choose the operating system that you want to buy. Let us make it a bit simpler for you. There are many operating systems, two of them are – Mac OS and Windows OS. Now if you are needed to have a software that’s only supported by the Mac OS and if you buy a windows OS then you will not be able to download that software and therefore that might be an issue for you.
So make sure that the software that you will need to install later on are supported by the operating system you buy.
iii. Processor, storage space and RAM: These three things are a must that needs to be considered before you set out to buy a laptop. It is because these are the three things that the laptop works on. Make sure that your processor is powerful enough, if you are a gaming buff then you might need a processor of that power but if you want a laptop just for the college purpose or work purpose then you can choose a processor for that.
Similarly, if your work is quite simpler and not much multitasking then you might use a laptop with less RAM but if you want to multitask, then you might want to buy one with more Ram. And the same goes for storage space.
Here are some frequently asked questions about laptops:
- How do I set out to buy a laptop under $600?
- Well, once you have already decided your budget it makes things quite simpler. The reason we say this is because now you know that this is the range that you want to look for, now all you want to consider is what are your needs, why do you want to buy a laptop, and once you have figured it all out you can just look for the laptop in that range that offers all the services and buy it.
- If I’m a student then what should I look for in a laptop?
- Now, if you are a student then the first thing that you should look for is battery life. Students need to work hours on end on laptops and most of them live in hostels, far away from home. So you need to make sure that it has a good battery life so that even if there is a power cut you can use it easily.
And the other thing to look for is the RAM support because you might have to handle a lot of data. Therefore, you need a good laptop with a good Ram to support it.
Well, these were 7 of the best laptops that you could find at a range of $600. Buying a laptop can be confusing and more so if you have already set a budget for it. But the one thing that you should always consider when you have a set budget is that in that particular budget you should find a laptop that serves all your purposes. Therefore, always be sure to make a list of what you want from your laptop and then search for a laptop that would fulfil it.
For making things a bit simpler for you, we have also included a detailed buying guide which inculcates all the things that you need to consider before buying a laptop.
Additionally, we have also entailed some frequently asked questions that might have popped in your mind as well. You can go through them all and understand the very basic to complex things about buying a laptop.
We really hope that this was helpful to you and if even after reading all of this, you still have any more questions then you can always drop them down in the comments section.
for more specific laptop for specific purpose you can visit to below articles.